Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Welcome!

Hi,
My name is Bernard Gomes and I live in India. I'm 18 years old. I'm starting this blog because one of my favorite hobbies is to write. Writing doesn't mean that I like to write short stories and fiction (actually I like that too) but I like to write about things that I see and observe. So, this blog will have posts which obviously and apparently I'll post, and they will involve a number of people in it. I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and so I will give other names to people. And by the way in case you're thinking, my real name is the name which I said in the first line. I don't wish to conceal my identity really, and I don't know why.

So, I'm am not a gifted writer as you all can judge by reading this first welcome post. But that is my whole point - I DO NOT wish to be a genius writer. The things that I will write about should be understood by all, and that should be my aim. I really hope to help people through this, those who are struggling with life and are going through difficult times or even maybe times which cannot be given a name. I don't have a degree in psychology but I do understand people. In real life I'm way too passive and a wallflower but I really, really want to help.

I will be posting about my life and observations here, I will be focusing more on observations and you all can contact me through this blog or can ask me questions in my email - akshaygomes17@yahoo.com

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.

Love always,
Bernard.

P.S. I'll try to keep things as simple as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment