Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Death of a child

Today when I woke up, my mother gave me a really sad news. And yes, it's the first thing I heard today. One of my relative's son (age 4) died. He had tumor in his lungs and today at 4 am he passed away in the hospital, he was admitted in the ICU. I was instantly sad about it, because during some occasions like a small party or get-together I met him. His mother is also the godmother of my nephew who is 2 and a half years old. My nephew, niece and  he used to play together and I'm just sad about that. I spoke to him twice and he was jovial and happy and looked really fit. He used to run around my entire house when he was there. My elder sister called my mom to give the news. I'm just wandering what his mother and father are going through right now. His entire family and grandmother especially. All I saw was how much they loved him and today he is gone.He even had a sister, who I think was 2 years elder to him and she loved him as well. I really don't want to imagine their faces right now. But it all seems unbelievable and I never thought something like this will happen to a 4 year old kid.

In life, anything can happen anytime. Nobody knows what. I think we should try to feel alive everyday because one day we all will  die. And we came to this world for some reason and we have a purpose. During the first part of our life we must find what exactly our purpose it. We may need some time to figure that out and sometimes it takes too much of time to find out that. And once we know that, we must employ our actions properly in order to get them fulfilled. Sometimes it will look like as if the most difficult task has been assigned to us and it's impossible to do anything about that. But it is nothing like that because it can be done. And while carrying our our intentions, we may be judged by others but we must still carry on all alone when there's no one to support us. To be honest, you need actually need a lot of support, one one is enough to alter the evil in the world. He/She can make a difference even though it can be small. No one is asking anyone to make a monumental change or difference, the little acts if done by everyone can bring about a huge change.

I really hope you understand what I'm saying.

And here's a song I would like to share today with you all. This song is - Asleep by The Smiths and today it somehow perfectly fits the situation. This is wonderful and lovely song! And this is actually one of my favorites. I knew about The Smiths long before but I came to know about this particular song after reading 'The Perks Of Being A Wallflower' by Stephen Chobsky. And It's my favorite book and companion now.



Love always,
Bernard.


No comments:

Post a Comment