Friday, April 5, 2013

Hobbies And Bipolarity

I'm quiet busy these days. The thing is, I'm deliberately keeping myself busy. I have a lot of free time. Most of my friends are either studying or doing something. My science friends, including Ransley, are studying for their Joint Entrance (Competitive, I guess) exams, so that they can get into good science college and my commerce friends they're studying for Chartered Accountancy (CPT) and all. If you ask me why I am not studying? I have a very simple answer - clearly I don't want to study Accounts or become Chartered Accountant. My interest lies in Entertainment Business like Movies, Music and TV. My dream is to direct a movie one day. I can be a good actor too and a mediocre singer. I sometimes write songs, I mean I usually write songs when I'm feeling sad or extremely happy. When I'm sad, the song turns out really good and I'm proud of it eventually. But when I'm extremely happy, the song turns out to be really corny, but then I tell myself 'That's what pop music is about'. No seriously they're not that great. Yet, I still love singing and acting and writing songs. So basically my hobbies are singing, song writing, reading and listening to music. I even made a music video and I was the sole producer, director and editor. I uploaded that on facebook, and it got pretty good response, although it wasn't really good. The reason why I felt it wasn't that great because my sister was the one in the music video and she kept herself inside a bubble from which she didn't wanted to step out. I think she didn't trust me or something. I went along with her anyway, because it was really fun making it. Me and my cousins also made a cameo appearance in the video. And apparently everyone in my family saw the video and they liked it!

My sister loves Selena Gomez so we did the music video on 'Love You Like A Love Song'. I'm also making my first movie called - A journey Called Xavier's. Probably I'll release it sometime at the end of May. It's a documentary film about my school and focuses mostly on the last few days in school. I shot in school mostly and since I was too shy, I couldn't get enough footage. However one of my classmates who's also aspiring to become a director, told me he'll give me the footage which I missed. So hopefully it will be good. My friends and classmates were actually quiet surprise to see my stint. Actually no one believed in me that even I can do something. Again, I believe I was too quiet. I'm still quiet even now. Just the fact is I'm bipolar! It get's in my way every single time. Only my close relatives and friends know what a crazy person I am. At a party, I can dance till the end of the world! It's like I'm a completely different Avatar.

Some people are SHOCKED to see me like that! And they think how terrible I must be, in fact a hypocrite. I can understand this when I look at their faces. They seriously think I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing. I never explain anything about the disorder I'm suffering because I know that it won't matter much in my life, hopefully! Sometimes I really do laugh at this. It's funny to me. I guess, this is how everything works for a person like me. I'm actually glad because in this way i can behave appropriately at every place. I can be quiet at places where I'm supposed to be and can act crazy in a club or something. Once I start being crazy (in a good way), it becomes pretty hard to stop me. I enjoy it, though.

I also read books. Lately, I've been taken into reading. I just finished reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and started reading The Catcher in The Rye. I'll review them most probably later. I've also read The Hunger Games trilogy and The Hobbit. I'm a big fan of The Hunger Games but not of The Hobbit. Anyways it was still a good read. I'll talk about these books, don't worry.

Till then, Bye.

Love Always,
Bernard.

No comments:

Post a Comment